Hi Trish,

I posted the same last week, it seems to have recently started doing this.

Here's the replies I got:
http://archivist.incutio.com/viewlist/css-discuss/?search=CSS+Validation
subject CSS Validation.

I took the advice that it was only a 'hint' to check your code and if it's
okay then ignore the warnings.

At the moment I need to put into writing a statement in the
estimate/contract I do for clients to cover if they find the validation
service and think their site is not working properly... a couple of other
people would like a copy and then they may come up with a bit more... let
me know if you want it too.

Regards

Vicki