Hi Angela,

Thought it best I write off list.

I know exactly how you feel... My first table less website (all CSS) nearly
gave me a nervous breakdown, thank god the client was overseas and not
pushing... it took an age and cost us far more to build than quoted and I
ended up getting a CSS person to do the CSS (paid him very well), and it
wasn't worth it, I still had to make changes and understand what he was
doing... in the end it fell into place with lots of help from this list,
and I completed the site.

Big sigh of relieve and big, big glass of wine each night! ;-)

The next site (I've been doing this for a living since 1997, so like you
have to work to client timetables) was way easier and I felt sooo much
better on completion.

The one after that I started to enjoy using CSS and felt I was
understanding it a bit more.

The site I'm on now, I couldn't and wouldn't want to go back to a table
design there's soooo much more scope for the actual design with CSS, but I
still feel a CSS newbie!

Keep going if you have the time to work it out for this site, it will be
worth it in the end.

Kind regards and good luck,
8-)
Vicki