I apologize ahead of time if this is not the right forum for this message.

I am looking for someone to help with UI and graphic design for several
projects.  Currently, this work is being offered on a contract basis, per
project.  Depending on work quality and re-location abilities, this could
become a full time position in the Dallas, Texas area.

This contract calls for someone with a very good working knowledge of XHTML,
CSS, and JavaScript.  Experience with AJAX, Macromedia Flash, and ColdFusion
would be a plus.  Knowledge of standards based web development and
familiarity with different browser environments is required.  This
individual will be expected to work with some open latitude and creativity.

Candidates must be:

    - highly detail oriented, dependable, and able to work with minimal
supervision

    - able to communicate, provide updates, and work under tight deadlines

    - a self-starter and extremely well organized

A portfolio of previous work is highly desired.

If you are interested or have any further questions, please contact me a
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks

-- Jeff Chastain