From: Adriano Castro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>> Found a very good tutorial online [1]. Managed to get it working for IE
>> but Mozilla doesn't adjust the height of the "container" div. I'm a bit
>> lost here.
>>
>> I think my problem is the one defined on PIE's "How To Clear Floats
>> Without Structural Markup" [2] but having tried the proposed solutions I
>> still can't get it to work.
>>
>> Ideas?
>>
>> 1. http://css.maxdesign.com.au/floatutorial/
>> 2. http://www.positioniseverything.net/easyclearing.html
>
>Here's what I currently have:
>
>     Markup:
>     + http://dev.adrianocastro.net/help/0004/0004.a.html
>
>     CSS:
>     + http://dev.adrianocastro.net/help/0004/0004.a.css

In my experience, easyclearing fails sometimes, due probably to other "issues"
on a given page. So solve your problem it looks like you'll need to add a
clearing element right before the close of #main. You'll also need to make sure
browsers other than IE do NOT see the height you've set up on #container,
because they will obey it, despite the min-height you've set for them.

Hope that helps,

~holly