Dear List

I've created a css layout using the good work of Alex Robinson(1).

I used an online tool to generate the layout and hey presto it looks and
works fine.... except when I come to print the page - 99% of page content
disappears!

I've tried to decipher the css (some of it is beyond my level - eg I don't
know what to do with this  - "content: '[DO NOT LEAVE IT IS NOT REAL]'")

but I can't see anything which would obviously cause this problem.

The html page is here....
http://www.inscale-scales.co.uk/TX_22_Series+Analytical+Balance_AAA100L_Anal
ytical+Balances.html

A copy of the css can be seen here....
http://www.inscale-scales.co.uk/css_printprob.htm

Any help would be appreciated - otherwise I'll have to try a different
layout.

(Any suggestions for a robust 2 col layout + header / footer with right
above left in the order would be appreciated too in that case.)

(1) http://www.fu2k.org/alex/css/

Best Regards
Peter Downes

This email message has been automatically scanned and found to be free of
viruses by Norton AntiVirus.