Have been working on a total revamp/rethink of my layout (thanks for the help
David Laasko & Christian Heilmann). It was an absolute mess and needed a  total
work around

Now I have 2 quick questions

(i) My new layput which expands without breaking until about 200-300% as
advised by David Laasko is below but relies heavily on

min-height: 199px;
 height: auto !important;
 height: 199px;

for the laypout. will this validate as CSS? Is there an alternative as the
worst browser in the world has let me down again by not supporting min-height.

(ii) here is my code why has it stopped to display in IE?. I am sure it is
simple maybe a fresh pair of eyes will solve it. The HTML validates ok.(it is
not quite done yet)

http://www.nssdesign.scot.nhs.uk/involving%20people/tester.php