At 3:44 PM -0500 11/23/05, Lst Recv wrote:

>To me, it seems that this is what XHTML is really about.

    To me, CSS is what this list is really about.  Debating the
semantic flavor of XHTML is out of scope.  Sorry, but I've seen that
subject (and close variants of it) turn into a long, pointless
argument on one too many lists over the years, and I don't want it
happening here.  There are other venues for such discussions,
listservs and newsgroups among them.  Webdesign-L is one strong
possibility, and www-html is another.

--
Eric A. Meyer (http://meyerweb.com/eric/), List Chaperone
"CSS is much too interesting and elegant to be not taken seriously."