Hi all,

I've got myself going in circles with this, I initially had the same div ID
in these pages which could be multiple times. It got a validation error.

I realise now that it's a no no and have made these divs CLASSES. That
works but now some of my classes on <li class="title"> for instance now
don't work?

I think I've gone through every which way of writing it, to no avail...

The new pages with the new class attributes are here:
http://www.explorerexperience.com.au/testimonialsb.shtml
http://www.explorerexperience.com.au/outbackb.shtml

The CSS for these two new pages is here:
http://www.explorerexperience.com.au/styles/imagetripb.css

How I want the pages to look is here:
http://www.explorerexperience.com.au/outback.shtml
http://www.explorerexperience.com.au/testimonials.shtml

These pages are using the old style sheet and only have one div in each page...

Many thanks in advance.

Regards
8-)
Vicki