Greg Morphis wrote:

> Hey thanks again for the help..

I'm very happy that you can use it. I still discuss with myself whether
I have sinned in the eyes of Deus SemantiMaxus, but as long as it works
and provides the overview intented.

> Quick question.. it says 10px = 15 mins?
> So 40 pxs = 60 minutes or an hour.

There's one funny bogus there, I had overlooked - it appears that the
rules are a little complicated:

10px = 15 minutes of positioning. (and 40px=60min)

but

(10-5)px = 15 minutes of timespan, as
(40-5=35)px = 1hour of timespan

And actually it should be -6 there, namely 2x2pixel padding + 2 pixel
border that we don't want covered.

There's a small padding on the .work and .vacancy classes, which we have
to allow for. We could take it out, but then we would still have the
right-border covered, which isn't nice. So instead:

if you change
div.work, div.vacate {
        position: absolute;
        top: 0;
        border: 0;

div.work, div.vacate {
        position: absolute;
        top: 0;
        border: 0;
        padding: 2px 1px 2px 2px;
}

Then it's there - deduct 5 pixels from the found width, and it fits.

I've changed my example a bit online
<http://garion.dk/webdesign/scheduling.html> - but only to demonstrate
the change mentioned above.

Kind regards