Kevin Browne wrote:

> problem with Firefox 1.5 (WinXP)

>Problem: Firefox is [tonyFelice] ... applying a left
>margin to <acronym> [tonyFelice] and left margins and right
>paddings to <a> elements.

[tonyFelice]

After noticing that these margins are not applied to the header element, I
realized that creation of a 1em header style solves the issue, but that
might not be optimal.

Still looking for a very solid fix....BUT WAIT...

Whoa.  Here's something interesting, To create the 1em header, I needed to
declare a base font size, and the BASE FONT SIZE solves this - in fact,
there is an instance in which there is not enough space separating a link
and surrounding text.

http://www.tfelice.com/testcase/printStyleFontSize.html