Manuel A. Carranza wrote:
> In FireFox the submit button will not align to the left and in IE
> "First Name" will not align to the right, although the rest do and
> once again the submit button will not align to the left.  I am
> probably leaving something out.  Any help is appreciated!
> Thanks :)
>
> http://hailstorm.carranzam.com/

Manuel,
This has nothing to do with your problem, but you should know that the value
of the "for" attribute of the label element must correspond to the id
attribute - *not* to the name attribute - of the form element.
To stay on topic, I'd say you could use both elements (label and input) to
style your form rather than using a table.

Regards,
Thierry | www.TJKDesign.com