tochiromifune wrote:

>... styles directly applied to the img tag. The problem is that my page fails
>the w3c validation test because my img
>tags are not contained in other parent tags (as far as I understand the
>problem that is).

Hi Chris,

I made a testpage
<http://home.tiscali.nl/developerscorner/css-discuss/valid-img-styling.htm>which

validates as html and as css, even without <head></head> and
direct styling of the img-tag? Can be also something like no px behind
the width or height, or an other reason. Or maybe a DOCtype which
doesn't allow it. Perhaps you can send the link to the non-validating page?
francky