> And its nice to have the View Source button tool bar....and tons of other
> features as well. What a useful tool this is! Thanks again!

off topic:  remember to trim your post  :)  this last one was pretty long.

if you're looking for handy css tools, the one i've found that ties with the
developer toolbar in terms of usefulness is "view formatted source".  what
this does is formats the page's source code for easy reading *and* lets you
see *exactly* what css rules are being applied in what order, which has been
invaluable to me.  i highly recommend giving it a try.

official version (not updated for 1.5)
https://addons.mozilla.org/extensions/moreinfo.php?id=697

someone else took over to get it for 1.5 (go to "fixing broken extensions")
http://www.muffinresearch.co.uk/archives/2005/11/30/Firefox_15_Launched.php