Stuart,

On Jan 16, 2006, at 6:32 PM, Stuart King wrote:

> I am trying to set up an index page with:
> header, content,  c left, c right, footer
>
> Problems:
> background image in my content div does not appear
> my footer is not behaving.
>
> http://www.skingdesign.com/pina_site/index.htm

When both cLeft and cRight are floated, there is nothing left in
#content, so its height is 0.  If I understand the look you want,
removing float: left; from cLeft should get you headed in the right
direction.  I'm not sure I am guessing correctly about what you want
because you end up with white text on a light background... very hard
to read.

hth
--
Roger Roelofs
"Remember, if you’re headed in the wrong direction,