Though the mac screenshot generator is offline right now, the "position:
relative;" fix appears to have nailed the headline to that blue field
when  resizing in windows browser so I suspect it's now fixed in all
browsers at all resolutions. Anyone that can confirm that, especially in
Mac, it would be appreciated. Thank you, Philippe!

Philippe Wittenbergh wrote:

> On 18 Jan 2006, at 12:53 am, bj wrote:
>
>> <http://kickasswebdesign.com/wptest/>
>>
>> CSS here:
>> <http://kickasswebdesign.com/wptest/wp-content/themes/parenttools/
>> style.css>
>> <http://kickasswebdesign.com/wptest/wp-content/themes/parenttools/
>> iestyle.css>
>>

> Not that the positioning matches on a windows browser.
> Firefox 1.5 Mac (bottom) and Firefox 1.5 Win in one screenshot.
> <http:/emps.l-c-n.com/bm/kickass.png>
>
> I don't know where exactly you want it.
> Anyway, #parenttools is positioned relative to the viewport, where as
> the rest of your layout is fixed width and centred.
> maybe at some window width it will match...
>
> A solution: #header {position:relative}. This will establish the
> reference point for your #parenttools. Adjust the 'left' property of
> your h1 (something like 135px, I guess).

---
avast! Antivirus: Outbound says I'm squeaky clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 0603-2, 01/17/2006
Tested on: 1/17/2006 9:55:37 PM