Hey everyone,

Well, after 3 hours of unsuccessful tries I am coming back to you guys
in hopes that this problem can be solved.

My CSS code is losing all of it's formatting when viewed in a browser. I
am writing the code in Dreamweaver 8 and it is perfectly styled just
like I want it. However, when you view it in a browser, there are huge
spaces and indents and stuff. I took it in to TextEdit and and changed
it and saved it and looks perfect in the browser. DW is somehow
reformatting the code and I can't figure out how or where it is doing it.

I went in to DW8 and under the Preferences you can set the CODE FORMAT
properties. I set the TAB to 1 so that when I press tab to tab over it
will only move 1 space. I thought this was the problem but I guess it is
not. I have provided a link below to the file so you can see what I am
talking about. If anyone can help me figure this out it would be greatly
appreciated!

http://www.9mmcreative.com/css/9mm.css

Thanks,

Cory