At 10:45 AM 1/25/2006 -0500, Joe Otten wrote:
>I saw the page viewed in FF 1.0 and it had some serious layout issues.  I
>was wondering if others could spot any issues with code, layout, etc.

Sorry, no feedback on code issues, but in FF 1.5 (WinXP), it appeared fine
to me, I did not notice any serious layout issues. Same with Konqueror
3.4.3 (Ubuntu 5.1). Had one noticeable issue with Epiphany 1.8.2 (Ubuntu
5.1): the search box appeared under the blue R.I.S.E. bar and over the
logo, and where it was supposed to be at, a grey filled in box.

TTFN,
David

Director of Integrated Technology
CATALyST