Hey everyone,

I am working on a small project that I need some help with! Normally, I
would use absolute positioning for what I am trying to do but I am
trying to get away from using it and I need help on how to get this to work.

http://www.9mmcreative.com/web/acumen/acumen.html
http://www.9mmcreative.com/web/acumen/css/acumen.css

There is the link to the page that I am working on. The div on the left
of the content area is a class called "feature" and the div on the right
is a class is called "right". What I want is this......When the
"feature" div on the left expands with content, I want the div on the
right side to stay at the top of the page right under the navigation
bar. Currently, if I add content to the left side, the right side moves
down with it. This is where I would have normally absolute positioned
the right side to make it stay but I want to quit doing that.

Any help on getting that right side to stay at the top while the left
side expands with content?

Thanks,

Cory