Patrick Aljord wrote:

>[...]I was wandering if you had some tips/links to make my site
>more sexy such as by rounding my div blocks or things like that.
>[...]
>Here is my website http://2e2c.free.fr/

Hi Patrick,
For sexy roundings p.e. you can have a look at the method Liquid Round
Corners
<http://home.tiscali.nl/developerscorner/liquidcorners/liquidcorners.htm>.
You can use a background-image (the same in each page): of one of the
vehicles, or a détail of it.
Can be a colored one, or just mysty black&white, or an "artist
impression" (filtered or transformed
in a paint programm).
Or a "footprint" of tyres, a bottom line with small photo's of some of
the cars, just some graphical
accents.
You also can play somewhat with different background-colors of the page,
or a subtle color gradient.
And surfing around to get some inspiration!

Greetings / bonne chance
francky