add float to both content and test then they will behave as you want
and the images won't overlay the bottom of your divs.

James MacLeod

On Feb 22, 2006, at 15:06, Sander van Surksum wrote:

James,

Could you explain your answer ?

Do I have to add float: right to id content and test ?

Regards,

Sander

-----Original Message-----
From: James MacLeod [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: woensdag 22 februari 2006 15:59
To: Sander van Surksum
Cc: css-d@lists.css-discuss.org
Subject: Re: [css-d] problem image floats breaking out the divs

Add a float to both test and content divs and it should fix the problem.

Divs that aren't floated don't effect floated dives and vice versa.

James MacLeod

On Feb 22, 2006, at 14:39, Sander van Surksum wrote:

Hi all,

I've 2 div's in my content article1 and test.

in article1 i've a image that floats right and in test i've a image that
floats left. The problem now is dat the images are breaking out of the
div's. The div test has to begin 10px under the article div.

Hope someone can help me out.

http://www.johnsten.com/test/content.htm

Regards,

Sander