On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 10:02:57 +0800, Arlen Walker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> http://uscf.arachnidae.com/tla/tlaworkcsg2.html
>
> 1) In Opera 8.5.1 (Mac) load one of the color styles and do a print
> preview. Note how the minty green page background color is there.
> Then note how all the colors in the print stylesheet are either #000,
> #FFF, or #999, and tell me why it, unlike Kermit, should find it so
> easy to be green.

A long-standing bug, finally fixed in the v9 previews. I believe it only
applies to body, so maybe you could try wrapping the whole page in a div
and set the background on that. Or just ignore the problem! A UI
workaround is to turn off "Print page background".

> 2) Note the corny buttons across the top for the styleswitching. Now
> load it in IE6/Win2K and tell me what happened to my buttons? I mean
> they ain't much, I'll grant you, but is that any reason to throw them
> away completely?

They aren't thrown away completely, they just occupy the full width. Maybe
it's the width:100% on ".switcher dd a:link"?

HTH,
--
Andrew Gregory, <URL: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] >