Well, David,

It wasn't *my idea*, the graphics designer and the project leader just /asked/
if it is possible to apply letter-spacing to forms.

I made my best to make it work, but with no success (in IE).

So, they revised their ideas, and we'll drop the letter-spacing. We'll apply it
only maybe to some elements in the page (a few headings, for example).

Thanks for the reply!

So, letter-spacing is really impossible (and not well considered) at present -
that's all that I wanted to know:)

Have a great day, Michel :)