Matt Tibbits wrote:

> I've floated an image to the left and I would like the
> subsequent
> paragraphs to wrap around the image. However the last paragraph
> does
> not lengthen it's lines when it reaches the bottom of the image
> create the "wrapping" effect.
>
> I also tried placing the image just inside the <p> of the first
> paragraph and when I do that all the following paragraphs jump
> just below the image.
>
> Can someone please help me with this? As usual this seems to
> only be
> happening in IE.
>
> I put a test here: http://www.tibbits.ca/test1.htm

It's this style, which you are serving to IE only:

   /*Hide from IE-mac and display for IE-win only. The following
fixes 3px text jog bug in IE-win.\*/
   * html #content p {
    height : 1%;
    }
   /*End of fix*/

The height makes the paragraph remain a block without wrapping
around the image. Just take the style out, as the 3px jog is not
a problem if you want the paragraphs to wrap.

--
Els
http://locusmeus.com/