I have been trying to change my 3-column layout from % right left
columns to fixed width right/left columns and I keep getting a weird
error in the validator  It reads:

    * Line: 255

      Invalid number : margin
      <http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-CSS2/box.html#propdef-margin> px is not
      a margin-top value : px

    * Line: 255

      Invalid number : padding
      <http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-CSS2/box.html#propdef-padding> px is not
      a padding-top value : px

    * Line: 255

      Invalid number : width
      <http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-CSS2/visudet.html#propdef-width> Parse
      Error -

But when I look on and around line 255 in my code, I don't see anything
amiss.  Would someone mind checking it and see if there is something I
need to change?

Also, my middle column keeps overlapping my left column by a few pixels
in FF (not in IE) and it drops the right column in IE when the font
resizes to larger and largest.  I am pretty sure it is because I used %
instead of fixed width right and left columns, but I haven't been able
to get a fixed width right/left column with a liquid center to work and
I have tried several examples.  Any pointers here would be appreciated.
I am hoping whatever the validator is trying to say is a key to solving
my problem.

Site: http://www.girlscantwhat.com.
CSS: http://girlscantwhat.com/templates/gcwtheme/css/template_css.css

Thanks a bunch!