francky wrote:

>[...]
>

>Without looking at your code, I think I've something for every kind of
>flexible box:
>http://home.tiscali.nl/developerscorner/liquidcorners/liquidcorners.htm
>
>A small combined image should be enough. Have a look and see what you
>can use!

Now had a look at your code:
- Oops, css-validator remarks some typo's.
- Because the div's for the bg-corners don't have a margin, they are
overlapping and you can see the one behind the transparent part of the
other.
- I don't know Bulletproof Web Design, chapter 5, so can't see what was
your starting point.
- With the Liquid Corners-methods as a starting point, I made a testpage
<http://home.tiscali.nl/developerscorner/css-discuss/test-dottedi.htm>.
Working! (html-valid, css-valid, IEwin-proof anyway).

francky