On 06/03/11 17:40 Martin Petrov apparently typed:

> www.speakingofresults.com

> My main concern is that the site is optimized for 1024x768, and with
> smaller resolutions the center column is resized and the three photos
> doesn't stay on the same line.

> Could you please tell me if you use 1024x768 and  whether the 3 photos
> on the home page stay on the same line? The client reported that most
> of her friends get a distorted layout but she doesn't know what screen
> resolution they use.

http://mrmazda.no-ip.com/SS/martip1.jpg (linux)
http://mrmazda.no-ip.com/SS/martip2.jpg (OS/2)
http://mrmazda.no-ip.com/tmp/showcaseh.html

You don't need 1024x768 or less resolution to test. Just make the
browser window smaller.

Setting body and links to CSS small while #extra and image captions even
smaller makes it look like your navigation is more important than your
above the fold content.
--
"Blessed are they whose ways are blameless, who walk according
to the law of the Lord."                        Psalm 119:11 NIV

  Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://mrmazda.no-ip.com/auth/auth