>>Are there any other tools out there that you're using (besides your
> >brains) that help you figure out the results of the cascade for
> >elements on a Web page?

>do you have firefox?  if so, this extension is invaluable to me:
http://forums.asp.net/1224049/ShowPost.aspx

Apparently this post has been deleted (probably by a rabid microsnot weenie) I
would appreciate knowing the name of the plugin so I can google it or find it
through mozilla.org. Even better if you have the url of the maker. Thanks!

---
avast! Antivirus: Outbound says I'm squeaky clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 0610-2, 03/10/2006
Tested on: 3/13/2006 6:28:02 PM