Holly Bergevin wrote:
> From: David Pratt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>>http://ce12566576.17.psi.zettai.net/test.html
>>
>>included a three column text block. This layout only fails under IE
>>Windows. I am hoping this float issue is something that won't be too
>>difficult to resolve. I have tried the things I know to clear the left
>>float with no luck.
>

> I'm not sure I'd call this a float issue, though I suppose it looks lke it.
> Really the problem is that things are too wide for IE. Try the following
> changes (declarations are incomplete, only changed properties are indicated)
>
> #middleColumn {margin: 0 0 0 -2px;}
> #leftColumn {margin: 0 0 0 -14em;}
> #rightColumn {margin: 0 -14em 0 0;}
> .threeColContainer .threeColOne,
> .threeColContainer .threeColTwo {/*padding-right: 2%;*/ /* remove this */}
>
> add the following selector and declaration -
>
> .threeColContainer p {margin-right: 2%;}
>
> I hope that helps,
>
> ~holly

Hi Holly. This is really great! It is hard to see the forrest from the
trees at times. I guess I was too focused on believing it was a float
issue. This help is much appreciated. One side effect from these
changes, however is that the header area seems to separate on the right
as the screen is minimized. I am playing around a bit more to see if I
can eliminate this. Many thanks.

Regards,
David