DUH!!
Sorry folks.  I forgot the address

http://www.momsluxurylinens.com/
CSS:
http://www.momsluxurylinens.com/css/main.css

Hello,
First, I apologize for my being blinded on this.  I am thinking I will
kick myself when I get the answer but I have been looking at this too
long, I suppose.

My page has a main content area div  inside of a main container.  The
main content area div -#main content area -  houses the left side bar -
#sidebarA,  and the main content - #content - on the page.  The left
sidebar is floated left.  I am pretty sure there is plenty of margin and
padding between the sidebar and the content.  the sidebar is 175px wide
and the left margin of the content is 200px.

I have tried giving #main content area a position:relative setting and
that did nothing.  Also tried height:100%.  That did nothing.

Using the developer tool bar if FF, I notice that #content is not listed
under #main-content-area as it should be.  I am guessing that I have a
misplaced tag that I cannot, for whatever reason, track down.

The page validates HTML 4.01 Strict   The css validates except for the
orange border color .  There are borders around the #sidebarA - orange,
the #content - blue and the #main-content-area - red.  These will be
removed.
  Side note: some of the other pages may not validate at this time.  I
am concerned with only the main page right now.

Any help appreciated and any other comments accepted, also.

Thanks,
Dan