On Mar 27, 2006, at 10:19 PM, Felix Miata wrote:
> Now let's clear up a more serious problem. You're creating a very bad
> accessibility problem, particularly for high resolution IE users, by
> sizing text in px. The best thing to do is not size most text at all.
> Here's what you've done as I see it:
>

> Felix Miata  ***  http://mrmazda.no-ip.com/auth/auth

HI Felix,
Thank you for your response. Yes I really am pretty lost with all
this css stuff. I'm just guessing... don't cringe. I've figured out
how to use Golive so it writes the code for me. That's all.
So I read or at least skimmed all the articles you referred me to
about font sizing. I implemented what I thought was the correct thing
to do. ... coming from a print designer background it is hard to let
go of the control.

Could you or someone take another look to see how this is looking
design wise and working for accessibility. I would like to find a
happy medium.
http://www.the-ranch-arizona.com/

Thanks
Terri