Hi all,

I wonder whether someone could advise. I want to put pull-quotes in
various parts of a site. I thought I would do it with two styles, and
attach a background image (of open and close quotes) to each style.
Then I would use one at the beginning and the other at the end of the
quote. Styles are below. However, as you can see from this test page:

http://www.tellura.co.uk/quotetest.htm

the close quote symbol is obscured by the text above. I'm not sure
where to go next with this. Can anyone suggest a solution?

Here are the styles I am using in that page:

/* ==== styles ==== */
#quotation1 {
        background-color: #F9F6F4;
        padding: 50px 10px 100px 40px;
        margin: 0;
        border: 0;
        width: 200px;
}

/* h3 is used for the quotation */

#quotation1 h3 {
        background-image: url(../images/openquote.gif);
        background-repeat: no-repeat;
        background-position: top left;
        font: 16px "Trebuchet MS", Times, serif;
        color: #000000;
        margin: 5px 0;
}

/* p is used for the attribution */

#quotation1 p {
        background-image: url(../images/closequote.gif);
        background-position: bottom right;
        background-repeat: no-repeat;
        font: 14px "Trebuchet MS", Times, serif;
        font-style: italic;
        color: #777777;
        margin-top: 0;
        margin-bottom: 0;