I'm stumped on my layout. I have a div that surrounds all my page
content:

#pageFrameRight {
        background-color: #fefefe;
        border: 0px;
        background-image: url(/assets/bgnd_wrapShadow_right_666633.gif);
        background-position: right top;
        padding: 0px 15px 0px 0px;
        background-repeat: repeat-y;
        margin: 0px;
        width: 100%;
}

And, possibly related, my BODY style:

body {
        padding: 0px;
        background: #666633 url(/assets/bgnd_body_666633.gif);
        margin: 0% 1%;
        min-width: 770px;
}

If whatever I have inside of my wrapper div is WIDER than the wrapper
(say, if my browser is shrunk down), it 'leaks' out. I can't seem to
force the contents of pageFrameRight to force pageFrameRight to stay
open.

I've played with getting rid of all floats, as well as sticking
everything inside the wrapper inside tables, yet the wrapper still
'leaks'.

Is there a way to get around this? Am I doing something wrong?

-Darrel