Hi Richard,

    I'm definitely not an expert but there are definite advantages to
css in terms of the layout, once you've done some research and a lot of
playing around with css layouts it all comes together.

    Getting used to using class names and ids appropriately is the key
to not repeating css code. Ids can be used only once and class names are
good for multiple uses.
    If you have a look at this:
http://www.sanchothefat.com/css/css-d.html, it's done using one id and
one class name. Feel free to use it, the css is in the header.

    Rob