Hello all,

At http://www.christianmontoya.com, I have some floated columns in the
footer. The markup is not pretty, as I had to do a lot of hooks to do
multiple background images. The footer has 3 columns, followed by a
clearing BR, and then 3 more columns, followed by another clearing BR,
but somewhere after the first 3, two of the 3 wrapper divs are
collapsing in IE 6, and you can see this because the two images
seperating the columns don't go all the way to the bottom.

I thought I had an idea as to what the problem is, but I couldn't
figure it out. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Christian Montoya
christianmontoya.com ... rdpdesign.com ... cssliquid.com