Hi Guys,

I'm in the process of un-table-izing a new vBulletin installation.
(It's amazing how bad some of this mark up really is for
enterprise-level software... )

Anyway, I'm making a nice new navigation menu all css instead of the
useless table cells.

Can someone take a look?  IE6 seems to be adding double padding to my 2
menu bars, but i can't seem to find which property it's inheriting it
from.  She looks right in firefox 1.5 on pc.  (haven't tested for mac yet.)

http://tinyurl.com/rhcjn

Relevant css:

#navbar { border: 1px solid #222; margin: 0; padding: 0; background:
#3E5C92; color: #fff; text-align:right;}

#subnav { border: 1px solid #222; margin: 0 0 10px 0; padding: 0;
background: #738FBF; color: #fff; }

#navbar ul li, #subnav ul li { list-style-type: none; display: inline;
margin: 0; padding: 0; }

#navbar ul li a, #subnav ul li a  { padding: 2px 10px 2px 10px; margin:
0; color: #fff; font-weight: bold; font-size: 12px; text-decoration: none; }

#navbar ul li a:hover, #subnav ul li a:hover { color: #FF6;}

markup is a simple:

        <ul>
        </ul>

(Also, this site isn't open yet, so PLEASE refrain from posting the
actual domain/url on this list as I don't want it to appear in search
engine listings.  I don't see why you would, but just in case :P  )

Thanks,

Brian