On 4/27/06, tedd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> only 20 percent of the viewing audience has a screen size of 800 x 600 and
> that figure is dropping at a rate of 5 percent per six months (10 percent per
> year).

> As such, in two years, the narrow-screen user number will drop below a
> detectable amount.

Do I detect some sloppy math here?  In two years would  be 20% times
90%  times 90% or 16.2% - still very detectable as far as I can see.

In fact at that rate it still won't fall below 10% until the 8th year
from now, and it will still be over 5% in 13 years, at least if
Excell is still doing math right.

--
Ed Seedhouse