Patrick Ehrlich wrote:
> Hi,
>
> perhaps someone is able to explain why opera does not display my text
>  formatting regarding the P selector?
>
> Hard to explain, you can take a look at it - just use opera (my
> version is 8.54)

Probably because Opera 8+ chokes on the non-valid @import rule just
above that p {...} declaration, and won't recover before it has read
below that declaration.

See what the CSS validator has to say about it. It is the first of a
small number of fatal errors found in one of your stylesheets...
<http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwerksentwurf.infosion.de%2Fcommon%2Fcss%2Fstyle.css&usermedium=all>

Correct to...

@import url(/common/css/small.css);

...and place it above _all_ declarations - where it belong - and Opera
will render those margins as expected.

Of course, you should go through, and correct, the other CSS errors
also. Recovery from CSS errors is as unpredictable as html-recovery
across browser-land.

regards
        Georg
--