> if you could reply with ideas, perhaps some code or links to tutorials or css
> effect you have seen and think would be >appropriate, i would be very
> grateful.

I have a feeling you're not going to get a whole lot of response to this, so
I'll give you a starting direction.

<http://css-discuss.incutio.com/>

Look through the layouts, find what you need and implement it. Don't be afraid
to totally screw it up, because when you do you'll then have a proper question
for this list, which focuses on the use and implementation of css. Then when
you write the list for a solution to a problem make sure to use a subject line
that gives folks a hint as to what browser you've screwed up in and how, so the
appropriate css guru reads your message and responds.

Good luck!
bj

---
avast! Antivirus: Outbound says I'm squeaky clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 0619-0, 05/08/2006
Tested on: 5/8/2006 10:26:07 AM