On 10/05/06, Anastasios Angelidis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The problem is when I add another table with that table it inherits the
> css regardless if the class is set or not and I do not want it to. What
> is the issue?

> table.thinOrangeBorder th

That says "A th element that is a descendent of a table of that
class".  When you nest tables, the descendents of the inner table
don't stop being descendents of the outer table.

That said, if you are nesting tables then it is almost a certainty
that your markup is incorrect anyway, so fixing that is probably the
way to go.

--
David Dorward <http://dorward.me.uk><http://blog.dorward.me.uk>