Deprived One wrote:
> Not quite sure where to start.
Same here.
It's hard to hit a moving target. I think you'll need to clear the
floats to start:
Add this CSS:
br.both { clear: both; }
Add <br class="both" /> to the html as below:
To be the finest security and access vendor with the best reputation for
customer satisfaction in our marketing area;  the company that stands
apart from the competition and fosters mutually beneficial and long term
partnering relationships with its customers.
>  Testing in IE and Mozilla and each
> browser works great in some ways and has issues in others.
>
> site: http://www.centralmiss.com/accesscontrolgroup/index.html
> css: http://www.centralmiss.com/accesscontrolgroup/style.css
>
> The only problem I am having with IE is in the header section of the
> page. For some reason it doesn't want to put the logo image flush
> against the left edge and it also does not want to put the tagline image
> to the right of the logo. Instead it drops it down below the logo.
>
> In Firefox I have the problem of my leftnav and rightcontent not
> remaining within the bounds of their containing div.
>
> Jay

Best,
~davidLaakso

--