Gunlaug Sørtun wrote:

>> <http://www.gunlaug.no/tos/moa_8e.html>
>>

>> CSS in page-head.
>>

> Correction: CSS found here...
>
> <http://www.gunlaug.no/tos/styles/ag3c-050123.css>
> <http://www.gunlaug.no/tos/styles/ag3c-050123-ie.css>
>
> ...and updated to avoid "endless scrolling" in IE/win.
>
>       Georg

The full-blown, cross-browser working, version is here...
<http://www.gunlaug.no/contents/toc_7a.html>
...as an example.

regards
        Georg

----------------

RE: Design Groups

I no longer have the original thread, so I am tagging on-- not sure
exactly what is you are looking for other than it has to do with fixed
positioning & something or other about Opera.
And no way I can compete with Georg Sortun as I learned everything from
his cat 'Molly'(and so did he). But this is along the same lines, but is
a little different
so FWIW:  <http://www.dlaakso.com/sandbox/master-v03.html>. The last
time I looked this thing worked in Opera9sort of), but that was a long
time ago.
Best,
~dL

--