Kieron McIntyre wrote:
> #left UL LI UL {
>       margin:10px 0 0 10px;
>       padding-bottom:10px;
>       list-style-type:none;
> }

This selector can be simplified to "#left ul ul".

> #left UL LI UL LI {
>       margin:0;
>       padding:0 0 5px 0;
> }

This selector can be simplified to "#left li li".

It doesn't make that big of a difference here, but if throughout your
style sheet you spelled out every level of nesting, it could really add
up. Remember that descendant selectors are not the same as child
selectors: you don't have to list every level, just the ancestor and
descendant, no matter how much stuff is in between.
http://css.maxdesign.com.au/selectutorial/selectors_descendant.htm
(highly recommended read)

> Having a CSS goal is great too but don't be in a rush. Many of the
> problems occur because people don't spend long enough on the
> fundamentals! The ones who do become the "Eric Meyers" I guess.

I very much agree. :-) Take the time to really learn how CSS works,
instead of just how to achieve effect XX with it.

Zoe

--
Zoe M. Gillenwater
Design Services Manager