There is a little something I am having a problem with in Firefox, if you
can imagine that!  I was working on something that all needed to fit on one
page for printing, and it required the font-size to be pretty small (but
not unreadable, mind you).  I tried setting the font-size value to .5em,
which is smaller in IE6 than in Firefox (1.5.0.4).  So, I wanted it just a
tad bit smaller in Firefox, and set the value at .4.  Well nothing changed
(in Firefox).

Apparently .5em or 10px or 7pt is as small as the text will get in Firefox;
whereas in IE, you can even make it smaller than that (if you really needed
to).  I have also tried percentages and have gotten the same result.  It
seems like Firefox should be able to scale the font size down to whatever
you want, even if it would take a 50lb magnifying glass to read.  I assume
this is a possible bug on Mozilla's side (intentional?) Does anyone have
any insight into this?

Just to clarify,  I am not talking about setting my own user preferences in
Firefox, but actually setting the font size smaller with css in Firefox for
anyone looking at the page.

Cheers,

John