> The article on that page, is a *wonderful and worthwhile read*-- the
> author of the article did /not/ set the "moustype."

As I was about to comment on how the text can just be scaled up to
suit, I scaled it up myself in Mac Flock (FF) and was amazed to see
that when the nav, for starters, gets scaled out of view of my browser
window, I do _not_ get a horiz scroll bar! If i widen my browser
window, the overflow is there, but I can't _scroll_ to see it.

Seems like a problem to me...

--

Tom Livingston | Senior Multimedia Artist | Media Logic |
ph: 518.456.3015x231 | fx: 518.456.4279 | mlinc.com