> www.livinghopecollege.com/test2/
>
> It looks fine in Flock, but in IE the <li> quick links are messed up.
> Anyone know if this is an IE bug or what and how to fix it?
>
> Trey Copeland
Alright Trey,

    I'd start by setting a default margin and padding to the ul.
Different browsers have different default settings for these attributes.
For example this will be more consistent across browsers (negative
margins do funny things to IE):

#left ul {
        margin: 0;
        padding: 0;
}

#left li {
        list-style-type: none;
        margin-left: 20px;
}

    There's something odd going on where IE displays a '<' at the start
of each link, hopefully just a result of the negative margin or the
float.... I'm not sure on that one. Try fixing a width on the ul and
experiment with padding and margin. Let us know how you get on =]

Rob