> [..header data..]

> [1-20 page(s) later]
>
> [..footer data..]
>
> Page 2 always seems to hold the footer though which makes the issue
> really bizarre.
>
> The URL once again is: http://hitech.lead2gold.org/view_teams.php
> The 3 style-sheets I'm using are:
> (page layout only): http://hitech.lead2gold.org/css/navmain.css
> (page colors and some table layouts):
> http://hitech.lead2gold.org/css/green.css
> (print css) http://hitech.lead2gold.org/css/print.css
>
> Thanks again for resolving one of my problems though!
>
> Chris
>

> > I do in fact have a print.css file that chops the right and left menu
> > bars before the print.
> > I can't figure out why it truncates past the first page.
> >
> Are the containers of the content being printed floating? (Sorry,
> can't look right now).
> In your print sheet, try getting rid of the floats.
>
> i.e.  #div{float:none;}
>
> HTH

Hmm. The only other print issues I have had (so far) I managed to
resolve by having to put width:auto!important; and
height:auto!important;  in my print sheet. Without the !important
added, the print styles didn't over-ride the screen.

HTH

--

Tom Livingston | Senior Multimedia Artist | Media Logic |
ph: 518.456.3015x231 | fx: 518.456.4279 | mlinc.com