On 6/30/06, Vic Rauch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Here is the page I'm working on:
>
> http://www.ggshows.com/2006A/DisplayPageCMX.html
>
> The blue background items should not be in the visible menu. They should
> fly-out when the item just above the two blue background items is
> hovered over. The blue background items are the "Exhibitor Info" and
> "Attendee Info" buttons on the left side menu.
>
> thanks
> Vic

If I am following right, they should be wrapped in the "parent" LI,
no? So the blue items for Bakersfield should be inside the Bakerfield
Home & Garden Show <li>.

I only had a quick look though... ;-)

HTH
--

Tom Livingston | Senior Multimedia Artist | Media Logic |
ph: 518.456.3015x231 | fx: 518.456.4279 | mlinc.com