Thanks you guys! I could see the background image for hover on both examples of
the fixes, but when I added the solutions to my css and rendered my page, all I
could see was the olive color on hover and not the original gradient image. Why
is this and did I miss something?

Thanks again,

Ingo Chao <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Ingo Chao wrote:
> This example is broken in IE-Mac, the hover interacts with other
> buttons. I don't know why. Hope someone else sees what I am missing.
>
> http://www.satzansatz.de/cssd/tmp/jsnav.html

Updated the file with a IE-Mac hack. It's always good to have a resource
that has the solution to all IE-mac problems.

http://www.l-c-n.com/IE5tests/phantom-links/

Ingo

--
http://www.satzansatz.de/css.html