On 7/12/06, Geoffrey Alan Colbath <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote about
http://www.id.iit.edu/~colbath/v2:

> The main problem that I'm having, is getting the div that contains the
> right-hand background graphic to extend the full height of the viewport.
> The footer is to be positioned at the bottom of the viewport, or under
> the content--whichever is visually lower.

Hi, Geoffrey,

Don't know if anyone answered you offlist, but you might find
something useful on the Wiki:

http://css-discuss.incutio.com/?page=FooterInfo

The information on keeping the footer at the bottom should be
applicable to getting the background graphic where you want it, too.

HTH,

Michael