On 7/25/06, David O'Neill <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Is there anyway to customize scrollbars using css so that they don't default
> to the basic crappy windows grey ones?

i kind of like my ugly grey ones.  :)  now, those ugly xp-style ones
on the other hand...  >:]  ew.  lol.  "windows classic" style forever!

but alas, to keep on topic, i do know firefox won't support custom
coloring of the scrollbars.  opera i'm not sure about, but they have
their own scrollbar styling that gives that nasty yellow color every
time you even think about moving the mouse anywhere near it.

[sent with humor]